Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fantasy Football

We have an awesome fantasy football league. it's called the "JUST FOR FUN LEAGUE" (JFFL). It was founded in 2000. Charter members (6 year veterans) include Ray Blade, Stan, Hucabuc, Lewkobraves, TTFKATZ, and myself. Tommy and Dirty E joined the second year. CK Smooth, Buzz and Das are also in our league. It's a great league. Tommy is the champion right now. Dirty E and Ray Blade are former champions. Stan and TTFKATZ are former champs as well. CK is the scoring champion. "Greek Domination" (?) is the current regular season champion. Das won rookie of the year. Generally I field an excellent team, evidenced by 3 scoring championships, 2 regular season championships, 2 regular season 2nd place finishes, 1 second place scoring finish, and 4 playoff appearances in 5 years. I've won more games than anyone else in JFFL history, and I've scored more points than anyone else in JFFL history. But I've never won our championship game, which has been called the JFFL Super Bowl, the JFFL Championship Game, the Fun Bowl, and the Just For Fun Bowl.
I hope to have a good year this year. First I must select my keepers... possibilities are Corey Dillon, Trent Green, Clinton Portis, Reggie Wayne, Nate Burleson, Ashley Lelie, Antonio Gates...
Please comment!