Tuesday, June 28, 2005

neat cars

I have always thought that these cars are neat, I mean real neat. I also have always loved these cars. GTX, GTX. I love old cars. yeah, yeah, yeah! I like these Cadillacs. I prefer these Cadillacs. 59 Cadillacs! 59 caddies!
Perhaps the neatest car lately is this 48 (or 49?) Mercury. I think it's a 48, but some news reports call it a 49. The 49 Merc was one of the turning point cars in US automobile history, as Ford had all new lines with more modern design. What's more, James Dean drove one in "Rebel Without a Cause". Anyway, I think the design on that 48 Merc oughta be mass produced. I like the amphibious thing... so do these guys!
Anyway, there's another point to be made here: Cuba's got the greatest collection of pre-61 American cars anywhere except Hollywood... here's a nice 58 chevy outside a very historic looking buliding. the first car i ever drove much was a blue 58 chevy... sure would love to visit Cuba someday.