Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i don't want to join any club that would have me as a member

Allright, Johnny… I’ve been busy doing research on a project, and haven’t had a chance to respond to your pleas for more stuff on this here blog (with the unspoken reasoning that more=better). I have now made you an ADMINISTRATOR of this blog, which means you have the ability to edit and delete posts that may be viewed as objectionable. You can also freely add posters if you so desire, without waiting for me to “get around to it.” So go add Wil, Penny, Sir Oliver, and Phil if you like. If you don’t have time to mess with it, I’d be happy to do it. Let me know. In order to add Wil, Penny, Sir Oliver, and Phil as main posters, I’ll need all of their email addresses. (send ‘em via email so no potential stalkers get their personal info). I guess that’s everything for now. Have a nice day.